Light Style© by Fisana

Перейти к содержимому

Инвестиционные фонды NordFx: профессиональное управление и прозрачность

NordFX

Фотография
- - - - - 1 - количество голосов

Нечестность Angel Kolev's Strategy team сигналов. Отзывы.

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы ответить
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Fanat

Fanat

живет тут

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 сообщений

Опубликовано 13 Февраль 2006 - 02:20

Вот что нашел на иностраном форуме. Краткое содержание.
Провайдер сигналов "Forex strategy team" изменяет результаты прошлых торгов. Внизу отзывы некоторых подписчиков.

------------------------------------------------------------
HEllo,

i will warn you about Signalprovider like " Forex Strategy Team " Ceo Angel Kolev.

visit his webiste, ( www.forex-strategy.com ) and results look great, but the ceo fakes this results definitely.
there are only ( or nearly) surpluses trades, and at the end of the week he publish the weekly results. The trader loose 150 pips per week, and he gained 106 pips. thats amazing. Do not subscribe.!!!!!!!!
watch also on the website : http://www.fx-review.com / --------> the publisher of the unmasked faker services keeps his job good.

forexfoxfox
---------------------
Hello Forexfoxfox
appreciate your warning on Angel Kelov and forex startegy team. Well i'm not a member in his signal services, i just read his free signal posted on the website every morning and i have to admit that the guy is generally good in predicting MKT directions as well as trading range. At least this is what i can tell from four months followup. I have checked www.fx-review.cpm and found that forex-Startegy tem is black listed as a result of accusations from former clients of fabricating reports and results. My question is how can he fabricate a report and results? would really appreciate if u can illustrate more on this point and the point related to surpluss trades.

Best regards
--------------------------
hi mafioso,

i was logging in his service ( Angel Kolev www.forex-strategy.com ) at last tuesday,

you get information /set and forget trades in the 4 main currencies and RT setups.

the problem is

when he said by the messenger way : close postion .... NOw, you dont know, at which point the trade was closed.

some trades are okay, most trades are very bad.
I imagine, he seems to be a good report publisher, but his trading performance is really bad,

please have a look at the last week( i trade all what he traded)
tuesday : his performance 45pips my performance 6 pips
wednesday: -8 pips my: -60
thursday: +45 my -40
friday was terror: i show you the detail :

he friday was :
$/Ysell 118.75 +35 (thursday daily update close friday)
?/$ sell @ 1.2003 +6 (TLS) (thursday daily update close friday)
GBP/$ sell 1,7447 +4 (TLS) (thursday daily update close friday)
$/Y buy 117,87 0 (thursday daily update close friday)
$/Y buy 117,87 -32 friday Daily update
$/Y buy 117,8 -30 RT SIGNAL
$/CHF buy 1.2964 -32 Friday daily update
GBP sell 1.4746 -33 RT SIGNAL
$/Y sell 117.25 -4 RT Signal
?/$ sell 1.2003 +32 Friday Daily update

= -56 and not -19
the -56 pips contains the best way to minimize the loss, he works with tls function but its works at the different forex broker on the other way.

before he lose so much, he response if you have problems, when you ask why the performance differ, he resigns.

bad service, this was 4 days horror and my amount halves

i hope i could help you .

best regards
-------------
so i have to notice some details:

i checked only 4 days and its normal, nobody trades only with gain, thats clear and it was not expected. But the wrong performance Angel Kolev published and no response when i have questions after join this service are enough reasons to doubt on this Signal provider.

okay, if you have any questions i will bid you any, email me mr.catenacci@gmx.de

best regards
-------------------

hello king,

its possible, Angel Kolev s name is famous, but his published performance isnot correct. ( i do not discuss about a few pips difference, there is a big difference between my performance and
his published results)
thats right, he helps BEFORE you paid, after this i dont hear anything. The Chapter Angel Kolev and www.forex-strategy.com is over for me.

best regards.
-----------------
well i agree that Angel Kolev is nothing but a scam... I was myself his subscriber a year ago... i lost alot while trading his signals... and yes his results on his sites are really fake...
---------------------
Angel Kolev publishes fake results and together with his "compatriot" at Fx Unigma - iForex (zifx.com), Marin Yanev are the nastiest forex scammers. I know many traders that were ripped off by them, but what i really can't understand is why do you subscribe to their "services" when you know what people say about them at various sites? Is it really necessary to repeat the same mistakes?
--------------
Ahhhh BB,
But when we were Young !!!

I lost a lot of my capital before I realised that I was more likely to make money by going AGAINST his recommendations. In fact I nearly tried it :-(

Anyway guys this is NOT a site which I would recommend from my experiences over about 6 months with him,
all the best,
ianm
--------------------------
http://www.moneytec....ead.php?t=18783

Посетителей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей

Рейтинг брокеров форекс: кто лидер, кто аутсайдер и почему?

Masterforex-V NordFX

Rambler's Top100

Принимаем Z-Payment